- Developer & tester
- Senior PR manager
- Junior PR manager
- Brand & Communications manager
- Junior Experience Marketeer
The Inner Circle is a selective dating app that connects ambitious, like-minded singletons around the world. Since inception in November 2012, The Inner Circle has rapidly expanded and is currently active in over 30 cities across the world with over 1.4M members and thousands of amazing love stories to tell.
• You can tell us exactly what it is about our mission or product that interests you, and why.
• You’re fascinated by the world of dating, relationships, love and tech.
• You have over 5 years of experience in PR & communications including developing and executing strategies.
• Consumer PR makes you tick, and you pride yourself on knowing how to build awareness in different markets and create audience-centred campaigns.
• You live for the rush of finally nailing that hard-earned piece, and you’re great at building relationships with journalists.
• You are wildly creative, with a keen intuition for what makes a compelling story.
• You’re willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously.
• You understand that news moves quickly and you flourish in a fast-paced environment. As such, you’re organised, structured and have great planning skills.
• Your attention to detail is second to none and you excel at writing and communicating in native English
Our offices are based in Battersea.
Interested? Please send your CV and a short cover letter to ”
The Inner Circle is looking for an entrepreneurial, creative team player who will help build our global experience marketing programme.
The Inner Circle is a selective dating app that connects inspiring singles around the world. Since inception in November 2012, The Inner Circle has rapidly expanded and is currently active in over 30 cities across the world with over 1.5M members and thousands of amazing love stories to tell.
What you'll be doing
The Inner Circle has formed a close community of singles that brings the online to real life by creating offline experiences around the world. As our Experience Marketeer you will lay the foundations for our global ambassador programme. You will onboard and inspire our ambassadors to create unforgettable local brand experiences.
You will brainstorm with the ambassadors about exciting micro experiences offline and online. You will plan important milestones and device an incentive programme. You will coordinate closely with each ambassador about the planned campaigns and don’t settle for anything less than great. You will support our Event & Experience Marketing Manager with larger scale events.
At The Inner Circle we love working as a team and you will be working together with our incredibly talented, passionate team to help The Inner Circle establish itself as the place that connects inspiring singles around the world.
What will make you successful
Sounds like your dream role? Send us your CV and a short cover letter at email@example.com
New York City - USA
The Inner Circle connects ambitious, like minded singles from around the world.
In October we launched The Inner Circle in New York. We are now looking for a PR Professional (freelance) who can help us grow further. A good network with leading magazines, newspapers and blogs is essential. Highly result driven and a great understanding of our platform and its users is key.
Interested? Or would you like to receive more information on this job?
Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** If you have questions relating other matters you can contact us at email@example.com ****